Pall-X 325 Sealer - Gallon
Pall-X 325 is a single component waterborne sealer that seals raw or stained wood and helps add a layer of protection to your floor. Pall-X 325 is ideal when a clear, light tone appearance is desired. This sealer is recommended when a white or pastel stain is used prior to application of the final costs of finish.
Features and Benefits
- Fast drying, easy application - Saves time, very forgiving
- Clear when dry - Allows all wood species' natural color to come through
- Excellent build & leveling - Produces great appearance when used with Pallmann system finishes
- Radiant heat systems - Rated for in-floor radiant heat systems
- Good penetration/filling qualities - Minimizes risk of side bonding
- Low odor, very low VOC - Non-intrusive on job-sites
- Pall-X 325 is a LEED contributing product (IEQ credit 4.2)
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout