Bona AmberSeal is a poly-toned, waterborne sanding sealer specially formulated for use with all Bona waterborne finishes. Bona AmberSeal combines the color and depth of oil-based products with the low VOCs and safety of waterborne sealers. It has excellent abradability, fast dry times and reduces the potential for sidebonding and tannin bleed.
- Bona AmberSeal is a nonflammable, virtually odorless sealer, and is GREENGUARD certified for indoor air quality.
- Amber color provides a warm, rich oil-based look
- Excellent abradability and hardens rapidly and allows for easy abrasion with screens or conditioning pads
- Seals the wood, preventing the finish from penetrating for maximum build and depth
- Reduces tendency for sidebonding
- Exceptional flow and leveling of finish top coats
- Fast drying, 2-3 hours
- GREENGUARD certified for indoor air quality
- Water clean-up
- Product can be applied with a t-bar or roller
- 1 gallon / 3 gallons in a case
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout