The extended spindle, low profile cutting head, and flush-mounted blade of this saw allow it to cut all the way against the inner wall of a toe-kick for removing old underlayment. Saves time and serious hard work!
- Cuts wood to a fixed depth of 3/4" using the 3 3/8" diameter 18 tooth carbide-tipped blade (No. 787) included with the saw
- A continuous rim 2 5/8" dry cutting diamond blade (No. 788) for cutting ceramic tile, brick, concrete, stone, or for removing grout to a fixed depth of 3/8" is available as an accessory
- The small diameter No. 788 2 3/4" Toe-Kick Saw Blade cannot be used on this model saw
- Model No. 775 Toe-Kick Saw includes a clutch mechanism that may disengage to reduce kickback forces if the saw is abused by cutting curves or cutting backwards, and includes detailed instructions for safe usage
- Comes with carrying case and blade wrench
- Replacement blades: No .787 Carbide or No. 788 Diamond
- Net weight: 13.3 lbs.