A waterborne compound specifically designed for filling cracks, holes, chips, gouges and broken edges in hardwood floors prior to finishing. Pacific Fillers high solid content formula is ready to use, trowelable direct from pail, or can be thinned with water for trowel filling.
- Ready to use and easy to spread for trowel filling
- Ideal for spot filling
- May be thinned with water
- Safe to use, nonflammable
- Sands easily and fills the soft grain
- Helps minimize grain raise
- Can be tinted with Universal Color tints to match custom or exotic woods
- Dries with minimum shrinkage
- Excellent adhesion, bonds tightly to wood
- Tools can be cleaned with water before compound dries
- Coverage approx 500-600 per gallon
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout