Bona Portable DCS 2.0
- 2 x 1260 watt vacuum motors
- 115 volt
- 20 amp circuit
- 18.5 gallon dust capacity
- 235 CFM
- 92” of water lift
- 10 sq. ft. primary filter
- 2 x 16 sq. ft. HEPA secondary filters
- Machine weight: 106 lbs.
The Bona Portable DCS 2.0 is the most advanced dust containment system available. By combining a Bona exclusive two step cyclonic intake system with 2 hospital-grade HEPA filters, the Bona Portable DCS 2.0 delivers the dust containment results you need and your customers will demand.
The Bona Portable DCS 2.0 uses a Longopac® system (continuous bag), to collect the dust. This system eliminates the need to expose the collected dust to the job site when emptying the bag. The Bona Portable DCS 2.0 is GREENGUARD Certified for Indoor Air Quality.
• Extremely portable and easy-to-use
• Complete unit weighs less than 110 lbs.
• Large, non-marking, locking wheels
• Clear dust collection barrel and filter gauge make it easy to know when the unit is full and/or when its time to clean the filter
• Robust dolly system, allows easy loading and unloading of the unit by one person
• Flexible, non-marking, crush proof, anti-static hose equipped with positive locking adapters are standard
• GREENGUARD Certified for Indoor Air Quality
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout